Design’s Influence on Health and Wellness
Designers…do you know that you make your clients healthier?
Do they know?
Doctors are now aware of the benefits of good design.
“Architects and designers have a greater ability to improve public health than medical professionals.”
Dr. Claudia Miller
UT School of Medicine, San Antonio
Medical associations around the world now authorize visits to museums, art galleries and design centers as prescriptions for better health!
It’s no longer just theory. It’s now proven. It’s fact.
The most exciting development in the design industry today is the recognition that great design improves health and wellness in the home. It’s called Design Harmony. It’s a curriculum that teaches the important idea that when interior designers create environments that are beautiful and well-designed, health and wellness are the results.
The Design Harmony curriculum provided by Visionary Design Marketing includes the following subjects:
- New Terms—Biophilic Design, Chromatherapy, , Neuroaesthetics, Shinrin Yoku, Environmental Psychology
- Medical studies documenting improved health
- Workplace Design: Why is it more advanced in providing of health benefits?
- Client Consultation: What do designers need to know to provide better health?
- Biophilic Design: How designers use nature in the home for healing benefits
- Marketing the health benefits you provide…how you can get the word out.
If you would like more information on how you can learn more, and benefit from the Design Harmony curriculum, CLICK HERE
Questions about your brand?
Let's connect and discuss the how to take your business to the next level.